Area Sales Manager
16.07.2018 | Sales
CWS-boco have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced salesperson to join our Sales Team as an Area Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive and will have a successful track record in sales and business development (within the Textile Laundry industry is preferable but not essential).
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, the successful candidate will manage the commercial performance of their assigned area. They will be responsible for new business sales, generating leads, converting leads to sales and selling new and additional services in line with the business objectives and sales targets.
Duties for this role include:
- Ensure the successful achievement of sales targets, performance, and goals across your region.
- Identify and create a strong loyal relationship with all decision makers.
- Develop effective sales strategy and ensure its timely implementation
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
- Sales presentations for clients showing the success and credibility of the business and its products
- Management of pipelines and diaries through Salesforce.com.
- Good disciplined use of CRM and administration
- Ability to complete management reports on time essential.
There are certain skills and abilities that one must possess to be considered for the position of an Area Sales Manager, these include:
- Experience in Business Development & B2B Field sales with a successful and sustained track record
- Proven record of effectively exceeding Sales Targets
- Good technical background in product area is desirable
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to build effective relationships, whether internally or externally
- Possess effective presentation skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Ability to be proactive and plan effectively
- Possess Time management skills, with the ability to make timely decisions
- Possess Planning skills to meet hard deadlines
- Possess good organizational skills
- Third level qualification in Sales / Business – highly desirable